Awhile back i was able to go to one of my brother-in-laws baseball games in. I was excited because it was the first real time i was able to get out and shoot with my new camera.
<(he's a stud) It was a lot of fun. Plus i like to watch baseball (kinda a bad thing, I missed some good pictures) so it was all good. I have this sweet function on my camera called burst. I can shoot 3 frames a second for up to 27 frames.( for
those of you who may or may not know thats really fast one shot every 0.3333 seconds). I got a burst of 7 or 8 shots of Tanner running to first after hitting the ball. It looks like he is skating along on one foot like Gumbi did when he ran. I'll get that posted once i get a slide show going.
those of you who may or may not know thats really fast one shot every 0.3333 seconds). I got a burst of 7 or 8 shots of Tanner running to first after hitting the ball. It looks like he is skating along on one foot like Gumbi did when he ran. I'll get that posted once i get a slide show going.
Even before we went to that though we went up into Logan Canyon to take some pictures. Some of them turned out okay but you could be the judge of that.
You know my wife may not know it but she really is my favorite thing to take pictures of she is so beautiful and has a smile that is just magic. It makes me smile even when i don't really want to. I thank you for that my love.
anyways until next time watch weezers new music video for pork and beans it can curently be seen at www.weezer.com enjoy. Next time - DID THEY MAKE IT OUT OF THE ZOO AFTER BEING THAT CLOSE TO THE ANIMALS? next time same bat time, same bat channel.
1 comment:
Awesome pictures!!! I love it! You are such a goof...you make me laugh... Hope things are better today!
Love ya!
Stef
Post a Comment