Well, it sure has been a long time coming. But i am finally doing it no more giving me grief about have a blog with no posts. I've got a good excuse though. I have been trying to (at our shop) learn how to run our new router and get on schedule. Neither has really happened but one day. Any ways here are a few pics. of mine I have more but i haven't got them off of my camera.

(This is me after a long day at work.) My wife wants me to say that i was so happy to see her. What she doesn't know is that i really was.
Next time i do this there will be more pics. morgan and i are going to the Hogle Zoo. I should be able to get some good shots. I hope my family that does read this will remeber going to the zoo and bloody noses in the gorilla pen?
3 comments:
YAY!! I'm the very first poster ever!! I'm so happy....Can't wait to see more of your pictures!! Love ya!! :)
Oh and P.S. I do remember being in the gorilla pen and a certain little boy running away screaming....wasn't that you?? :)
FINALLY!!! I love the picture of Morgan...Soo pretty! Keep up the posts! I like to read them...I don't remember the bloody nose because I was pretty scared in there too. Anyway, hope you had fun at the zoo...
Stef
Post a Comment