Monday, August 11, 2008

Boy Howdy!

Well, that title sounded pretty amazing i think. Sorry for the lack of posting, i have been trying to get a new job move(+ every thing that comes with that), and try to maintiain the job that i have now without letting anyone know that i am looking for a job, travel quite a few places and have family come (thought you should know family first came out on this page as familky pretty funny made me laugh). Pretty stressful. Please, family call me i miss you guys. any who it's been nice having people come. I will post later tonite, i'm at work so can't take to much time but look at my olympic widget at the bottom of the page, pretty cool.

1 comment:

Stef Kelly said...

It's about time you post something...I check your blog like every day...How are you???? I love you guys!

Stef