Monday, February 2, 2009

Well, I Can't Say I've Had A Reason Not To,

Well, I really don't have a reason why I haven't posted other then the fact that I was hoping I wouldn't have to post the fact that I lost my job. I have been looking for one and I even had an interview last week (it didn't result in anything but i did it). Morgan and I have be doing well, she's been working her tail off with school. We are home together allot now but she has more study and homework to do then ever. I sometime just don't know what to do with myself. I would go out and shoot some pictures but it has been to bright out because of the combination of smog and no cloud cover. The only time I can really get out and do any shooting is around sun rise and sun set. I got a few good landscape shots the other night. I'll post those later. I also have some from Scott and Stef.

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

I'm soooooooooooo happy you finally blogged!! I love you brother Tyson and hope things get better and easier for you guys!! Keep taking beautiful pictures!! ♥

Stef Kelly said...

You really did do a great job taking our pictures. Thanks for a fun time! I wish you guys were moving here sooner. Its ok. All in due time!